Sadar BCIA Case Study Groups 2023
After completing the BCIA approved Introduction to Neurofeedback; didactic training for Neurofeedback certification, students continue to the Case Study Group (CSG) program which is facilitated by a BCIA Certified neurofeedback mentor. The goal of the Case Study Group program is to provide the guidance needed to integrate neurofeedback into your clinical practice. The CSG consists of eight 2-hour meetings
Essential teaching content
Ongoing discussions about training to include:
- 2 channel training
- Understanding/ identifying artifacts
- Wide inhibits and down training vs. traditional inhibits
- Have a plan for fortune training
Presentation and discussions of individual cases. In the ensuing weeks, students will report responses to training and discuss and implement protocol changes.
- Must be licensed in a clinical or medical field.
- Must have completed the Didactic part of the Sadar Neurofeedback Certificate Program OR must be a neurofeedback clinician who has completed the BCIA Neurofeedback Course elsewhere and want to further your neurofeedback expertise in working with patients with trauma histories.
- Must have equipment that is FDA cleared compatible with BCIA Blueprint by the time CSG begins.
Period of time
05.09.2023 - 12.12.2023
Sadar Psychological & Sports Center
1288 Valley Forge Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Included in the price
Sadar BCIA course Alumni Pricing: $500.00
Reach firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code.
Time: Tuesdays 12p – 2p EST
Course Platform: Virtual – Zoom
Group 1 CSG Dates:Sep 5, 2023 – Leader Shari Johansson
- Sep 19, 2023- Leader Shari Johansson
- Oct 3, 2023- Leader Shari Johansson
- Oct 17, 2023 – Leader Shari Johansson
- Oct 31, 2023 – Leader Linda Walker
- Nov 14, 2023 – Leader Linda Walker
- Nov 28, 2023 – Leader Linda Walker
- Dec 12, 2023 – Leader Linda Walker