Neurofeedback Basic Course for non-native speakers
Learn everything you need to get started with Neurofeedback. From applying the electrodes and operating the hardware and software to selecting the right treatment protocols, creating symptom profiles and evaluating treatment results - all conveniently online and directly from your practice.
BEE Medic will provide you with the technical equipment if required - as a loan system or via favorable leasing offers. You will be introduced to neurofeedback step by step via live video conference. Online lectures and discussions alternate with practical exercises that you carry out directly in your practice. During the practical part of the programme, you will always have technical support and a lecturer as a contact person. You will complete the practical training in pairs, so please enroll together with a colleague.
The course is particularly suitable for beginners. But it is also suitable if you have already attended a course with us to refresh or repeat what you have learnt - perhaps together with colleagues who would like to learn neurofeedback for the first time.
Essential teaching content
- Technical basics of EEG and signal processing
- 10-20 System and electrode placement
- Self-regulation model and neuroplasticity
- Neurophysiological basics for understanding neurofeedback effects
- Handling neurofeedback hardware and software and recognising artefacts
- Recognising patterns of dysregulation associated with physical, emotional and behavioural problems
- Neurofeedback protocols for clinical and peak performance applications
- Symptom assessment and evaluation of training progression
- Neurofeedback and medication
- Progress monitoring and CPT - Continuous Performance Test
- Neurofeedback practicum, for self-awareness of how fast and specific neurofeedback effects can be
After the course you can
- Work safely with 2-channel ILF Neurofeedback and support your clients sustainably with Neurofeedback
- Select and use treatment protocols specifically according to the cause and client
- Help clients achieve better self-regulation and alleviate symptoms of mental illness, which usually also benefits further therapeutic interventions
- Benefit from the comfort of working with Neurofeedback yourself, thanks to a certain "lightness" that Neurofeedback brings to everyday therapeutic work
- Learn from your own practice or from home with planning certainty
- Varied live online format including a high proportion of practical training
- Intensive support from experienced lecturers throughout the course
- Technical support throughout the course
Period of time
08.07.2024 - 12.07.2024
Monday, 08.07.2024 8.30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday, 09.07.2024 8.30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, 10.07.2024 8.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, 11.07.2024 8.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 12.07.2024 8.30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
BEE Medic GmbH
Max-Porzig-Str. 1, 78224 Singen, Germany
For CH, UK and other non-EU countries:
BEE Medic GmbH, Switzerland
BEE Systems Ltd. UK
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Phone: +41 71 9314020
- Phone: +44 1702 8200 06
Price1,290.00 EUR / 1,490.00 CHF / 1,240.00 GPB
Included in the price
- Even before the course starts, we provide you with individual support in setting up the video conference and the Neurofeedback equipment - for a perfect start to the course
- Comprehensive course folder with all presentations and worksheets
- Final exam with certificate
This course is aimed at non-native English speakers.
According to your individual requirements, you will receive BEE Medic neurofeedback equipment for the entire duration of the course against a deposit if required
Requirements for participation:
- The course is aimed exclusively at healthcare and therapeutic professionals.
- You will complete the practical training in pairs. You should therefore enroll together with a colleague.
- You will need Neurofeedback equipment for the course - please get in touch with us and together we will find out what suits you best.
Please register by 21.06.2024
The registration deadline has already passed? Please contact us! We will find a solution!
Stay flexible! Cancellation or rebooking to another course is possible as long as the course documents or equipment have not yet been sent.