Neurofeedback Basic Course
The Neurofeedback Basic Course is the ideal introduction to Neurofeedback. In 5 days, you will learn everything you need to get started - from applying the electrodes, using the hardware and software, to selecting the correct treatment protocols, creating symptom profiles and evaluating treatment results.
A central part is the daily Neurofeedback training, where you will experience Neurofeedback yourself, alternating between "therapist" and "patient". The procedure and the interpretation of the training results will be discussed in small groups for each individual participant under the guidance of experienced instructors. After completing this course, you will immediately be able to apply very efficient Neurofeedback in clinical practice.
The complete Neurofeedback equipment will be provided during the course. At the end of the course there will be a final test and you will receive a certificate.
Essential teaching content
- Technical basics of EEG and signal processing
- 10-20 System and electrode placements
- Self-regulation model and neuroplasticity
- Neurophysiological basics for understanding Neurofeedback effects
- Using Neurofeedback hardware and software and recognizing artefacts
- Recognizing patterns of misregulation related to physical, emotional and behavioural problems
- Neurofeedback protocols for clinical and peak performance applications
- Evaluation of symptoms and training progress
- Neurofeedback and medication
- Progress monitoring and CPT - Continuous Performance Test
- Neurofeedback-Training: Experience yourself how fast and unique Neurofeedback effects can be
After the course you can
- Work safely with 2-channel ILF-Neurofeedback and support your clients sustainably with Neurofeedback
- Select and use treatment protocols specifically according to client and occasion
- Help clients to achieve better self-regulation and reduce symptoms of mental illness which usually creates benefits for further therapeutic interventions
- Benefit from a certain "lightness" that Neurofeedback brings into your daily therapeutic work
- Large proportion of practicum and self-awareness
- Intensive mentoring by experienced lecturers during the entire course
- During the course we provide you with the complete BEE Medic neurofeedback equipment as well as all consumables
- Technical support during the entire course
LocationRegus - London, Richmond station
5 Kew Road
TW9 2PR Richmond, London
Period of time
15.04.2024 - 19.04.2024
Day 1: 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 3: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 4: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 5: 8.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
BEE Medic Ltd UK
Millhouse 32-38 East Street
- Phone: +44 7484 260307
Price1590 GBP plus VAT
Included in the price
- We provide coffee, tea, water as well biscuits and small snacks during the breaks.
- Provision of neurofeedback equipment and consumables
- Comprehensive course materials with all presentations and worksheets
- Final exam with certificate
Please register by 05.04.2023!
Did you miss the registration deadline? Please contact us for information on possible future training dates in your area.
Good to know:
- The course is exclusively for health professionals and therapeutic users.
For registration and booking you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic.